Friday, March 23, 2007


Hello I just uploaded at Swap bot YoYo swap Number 8 come check out at YOYO #8 come and join in the swap its fun way of making different YoYo for your project. click on the yoyosThis is Round eight of making YoYos You want to make a YoYo Quilt or other items and share in different material well this swap is for you. This swap will only be in Usa sorry neighbors. it will be 25 yoyos to one partner. These YoYos will be a circle of 5 inches round.Use a cd as the size of yoyo. When sewn they are 2 1/4inches round. They must be this measurement to insure a perfect YoYo Quilt. This Swap will start April 15th and all YoYos must be mailed by April 30th. I hope we can continue this swap to make us the perfect quilt. IF THERE IS MORE THAN 15 SIGN UPS WE WILL HAVE 2 PARTNERS I WILL CHANGED THAT THE DAY BEFORE SIGN UP DATE. ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME craftypiggie@aol.com please join my list at yahoo groups for fun CraftypiggiesSwapBot-subscribe@yahoogroups.com thank you hugs kat

I also started up a Cup of Tea and Coaster Exchange Swap click on the coasters

Hi this is a crafty Tea exchange. You will make one coaster (handicraft only) and your favorite tea bag. Your coaster can be knitting,crochet,plastic canvas any craft you like no store bought. If we get more than 20 i will make it 2 partners. Please leave a note in your swap about yourself and its always nice to give a extra goodie but not required. Please dont join if your not going to pull thru its not nice and fun. If you need any help looking for patterns give me a shout.Craftypiggie@aol.com and always you can go to my blog.So that is one coaster and one tea bag.

7 comments:

cuddlecrochet said...

i will be interested in the tea and coasters ... but i also am interested in doing the yoyo swap as well... let me know if there is room for me...

Craftypiggie said...

sure you can on be both thanks kat

Anonymous said...

I am making a yoyo vest.....
just moved, so cannot show it yet, its still packed away.
barb_tex@yahoo.com

NewLifestyle said...

Kathy, is it crochet or sewing? I might be interested if we can do crochet. Sewing is just not something I can do, I wouldn't know where to even begin, lol.

Craftypiggie said...

The YoYo exchange is sewing material. the Coaster can be any craft crochet anything..
hugs kat

NewLifestyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NewLifestyle said...

Ooops, I did a few mis spells....am re writing my post:
___________________________________

How do I go about joining in on the coaster swap :) What do I do now? You can e-mail me if you would like and let me know. I think that it would be fun :)