Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello im here to say i went shopping at Joanns and Hobby Lobby got a great bargain on some yarn. I also started a scarf for my daughter and i hope to make a hat as well . I bought some material for my YoYo swap as well.. YoYo Six is now starting Here is YoYo Swap 7 i just added it today so come to Swap bot and check it out. Joanns was having a great sale so was Hobby Lobby..Here is a pic of my yarn i aquired over the weekend. It was for .99 cents a skein Yarn Bee Extremes regular 5.22. Its so soft and does shed a little but i can knit and crochet with it . I get some yarn i cant do anything with.

This yarn is cotton yarn was the big roll for 2 for $3.00 at Joanns . Plan to make potholder and dishcloths. It will be for my I love kitchen swap that starts today.I started a scarf with the yarn bee i love the colors are green pink blue black the scarf is coming out beautiful. Will post when i am done. I hope to have eneough for the hat also. Its so easy to work with i love it. Going back to Hobby Lobby and get the rest of the yarn they have on sale .They are having a 80% off so run on down and if you live in columbia Sc.. dont buy it all lol.Here is a pic of my kitty his name is Garfield i wonder why lol. He likes to sleep while im knitting on my bed and then he snuggles around the yarn. Its so funny he sleeps everywhere his favorite place is just in the middle of the floor..Heres a pic of my crzy grandaughter lol i just love her. If anyone has a idea for a potholder or a good pattern please let me know i like to try new stuff.
On a personal side I want to start the new Bob Greene Best Life Diet. I hope to start it this week i saw it on Oprah today and thought it was a good diet to start this year. Speaking of food here is Rachael Site i love her cooking. Here is my other passion Tarts they smell so good Try this site they are good prices and the lady is very nice. Well thats it for now hope you have a good week Happy Crafting hugs kat

No comments: