Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hahaha what winter besides Colorado getting slam bless them we have weather in the 60's and 70's some rain but where is the cold i was actually hot. Everyone is sick because of the hot cold weather. Talk about nasty Colds we have had in our family. We need a break lol. Not fun being sick thru the holidays. Since i have been living with my daughter and her 3 young sweeties of course they bring home colds from school and bam i got it ..havent had a cold in 6 years. Well the school can have it back we dont want it ..On to some fun...Sign up for my Blog updates on the right hand side of my blog..
I have to put down the USC afghan im making and work on my swaps at swap bot. Have to make two potholders i have one done but im going to work on another one. Here is a pattern of one im going to make Pink mitt Im going to make it as a potholder and here is the pattern, just tweak it a little. YoYos Swap is now going on you must sign up before the 15th here is the info.
Craftypiggie's YoYo Swap #6
Swap Homepage: http://craftypiggies-goodies.blogspot.com/
Swap-bot URL: http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/1689
Swap Coordinator: craftypiggie (contact)
Swap categories: Sewing
Number of people in swap: 5
Last day to signup/drop: January 15, 2007
Date items must be sent by: January 31, 2007
Number of swap partners: 1
Description:

Hello, This is Round two of making YoYos You want to make a YoYo Quilt or other items and share in different material well this swap is for you. This swap will only be in Usa sorry neighbors. it will be 25 yoyos to one partner. These YoYos will be a circle of 5 inches round.Use a cd as the size of yoyo. When sewn they are 2 1/4inches round. They must be this measurement to insure a perfect YoYo Quilt. This Swap will start Jan 15th and all YoYos must be mailed by Jan 31st. I hope we can continue this swap to make us the perfect quilt. IF THERE IS MORE THAN 15 SIGN UPS WE WILL HAVE 2 PARTNERS I WILL CHANGED THAT THE DAY BEFORE SIGN UP DATE. ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME craftypiggie@aol.com please join my list at yahoo groups for fun CraftypiggiesSwapBot-subscribe@yahoogroups.com thank you hugs kat Here are a few awesome sites i found with YoYos. A YoYo Maker this is quite interesting and afordable and this one, tells about it. I think im going to get one.

Some exciting tv tonight im looking forward to the grease reality show there is not to many i like but this is catching my eye i think its going to be a fun show. Here is a few books im showcasing this time. Click on Picture for details at auction.And here are a few of my Ebooks that i will send to you at my sites.Well thats it now thanks for viewing my blog i appreaciate any feedback. Here is a cool Blog i found today about Copy Cat Recipes. Awesome and here is a song for you i found hehehe

1 comment:

A Playful Yarn Again said...

Hi Kathy, I'd be happy to help you with you wip bar. If you will give me a few days though, I have dialup right now and it DRIVES ME CRAZY but I'm calling for sattelite internet tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get it here.
Email me at lisaandjames629@earthlink.net to remind me if I don't email you sooner.
Lisa (A Playful Yarn)