Saturday, January 12, 2008


Hi all its been awhile since i posted the holidays was a bit crazy now its over yeah lol..I was busy making stuff and i picked up to new habbits bead banners and the knifty Loom. So far i have been working on a church window banner that i got 40 percent off at hobby lobby.
The kniffy loom i got at joanns for 30 percent off it had the green red and long loom and flower loom.
I did get the blue one but its a generic version so its pink i still need the yellow.. so far i have made 3 hats one for Joshua one for my daughter and katelynn.
My grandaughter katelynn almost 7 is so mad about crafts she just cant get anything right and usually gives up. But she is a champ at looming. If you have someone who is 6 and up this is the craft for them. She has made two hats for her stuff animals and it now working on one for here brother a red white and blue hat.
My set came with a flower loom which i made flowers for the hat i made for katelynn.
I also made a mp3 holder for my mp3 santa brought me

look how cute she will wear it on the side. Well i also fell in love with a pattern for yoyo but im going to post that on my yoyo blog...well have a good week hugs kat


.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I just did a podcast on Loom Knitting. I've been selling tons of them in my shop. www.cookscrafts.info under show notes and ep 25 is the shownotes with links to free instructions.

Home Theater said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.