Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Lol kids driving me nuts please i need school to start lol waaaaaa..
Update my daughter is okay just bruised and sore on medication tho missed only one day of work..Thank God she is okay..

Well i have been crocheting alot here is a few purses..
This purse i made turn out good i also made a credit card holder here is a pic of the inside.The flower button was a inspiration from futuregirl.com i forgot i use to make them buttons.
Here is a pic of the purse i made for my daughters birthday came out good come on people i need your opionions lol. My camera doesnt help 200 dollar camera and it sucks lol. The inside is paisleys material real matching and cute. Im also using it to make a credit card holder.

Now here is a pic of what im making next ...
I will start out with bunny i already got orders lol.
Then of course i want to make the piggy its very
pink and cute.

Okay well time to go have a good weekend till next time.
happy crafting hugs kat

No comments: