Saturday, July 14, 2007


Hi a quick note been so busy here with summer and i got bad news my daughter got in a bad car wreck so if im not around ugh im with the kids. She is okay just banged up real bad and sore.
I wanted to show you the purse i made a few days ago and im working on a green and brown one with wooden handles. It has pink felt lining the felt that the pic is laying on.
I Crocheted the flowers and added cute flower buttons and embroried the leave on green felt. It was real fun to make. I got it for sale at me esty.

Here is a pic of a Indian Wedding Doll that a friend made me a long time ago im selling it at etsy also.
Well i got to go for now take care
hugs kat

2 comments:

futuregirl said...

The purse is very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very good bag,and cute....
Have a nice day:)


My Hobby blog:http://blogcu.com/sduran

Sezin Duran/TURKEY

*´¯`* Sezin Duran *´¯`*