Friday, June 15, 2007




Sharing Sharing yep I'm sharing my projects i have been
working on. I have also been working on my auctions i have
tons of books to list since yahoo auctions is no longer. I made
a crochet hook holder its so cute the pictures of my camera
are not that great showing color but i got to deal with it lol.
Its been raining up a storm good week for crocheting and felting.
I love working with felt.

There is something I have that im parting at my auction site its a country auction site here is my
hello kitty.
So cute just click on hello kitty if your interested on bidding.
I have also add a few more things i have made.
Here is a pics of some great gift basket items Dishcloth
and Potholder for that someone special.







And last but least I started another purse with the help of future girl aka alice its coming out good i am working on the handles today. Here is a pic of my progression. And here is a pic of the material im using. Its the material i use to make this crochet hook book that i have up for auction.









Thats it for now back to my obessions lol. Have a good week..

1 comment:

futuregirl said...

Your bag is looking good! :)