Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Been awhile since I posted. I'm inspired by a fun contest going on.
Its on Ali's blog. Its sound so fun have to try and the prizes are awesome. I have to mention my Knitting projects for the Summer.
Even tho I don't knit or crochet much in summer i plan to this summer. I hope i win i really can't afford yarn at the moment. Plus i need to add to my yarn stash. Here weeeeeeeeeee go.
1. Tank Top for Daughter.
2. Finish 2 pair of socks.
3. Start a new pair of socks.
4. knit more washcloths for swaps.
5. Finish knitting soft scarfs for Christmas gifts.
6. And if there is time start my first sweater.
That is some mighty goals to finish i hope to suceed.
Please mention my blog when you go to Ali's blog. Its part of the contest to see what blog you were at previous.
Please come back soon I will be hosting a contest .
Now for some things i have been up to. I hope everyone had a great mothers day.
Started working on Swaps here is a pic of my washcloth and soap I knitted the washcloth yesterday. It starts on May 20th so you still have time to join in. Its laying on my YoYo quilt Im working . I'm also working on my
YoYo's for my partner in the YoYo swap at swap bot that Im hosting. Look for future swaps.
Here is a pic of the ripple afghan im doing on ripple along blog. Its fun colors i just have it up for now working on swaps to get out i dont plan on finishing this afghan till after summer. Since i signed up for knitting summer projects . Well its time to go i got some knitting to do working on a pair of socks using cherry hill yarn i won on a contest . Here is some good links vintage patterns
Vintage Crochet Patterns and Links

You have a blessed week and see ya hugs kat



1 comment:

Bob said...

Those are cute YoYos. If I could ever get myself organized, I would like to do a YoYo quilt.