Sunday, September 10, 2006

Got lots of things to show you today.Let me start off with this ..

Saturday I got my bookmarker from my Swap Bot Group from Barbara its awesome heres a pic

Isn't she cute you hang her arms on the pages you want to save. And the bookworms are darling Barbara is my swap partner and she sent these to me and i just love them lol. So what do you think?? I need to ask her for the pattern lol.


Im going to show you the belt i made for katelynn its cute what do you think? I crocheted granny squares in this new cotton thread i got and put a ladybug button to close it.
Here is a pic of a hello Kitty doll my friend tina made for me and here is the pattern she has on website
hello kitty.









Tomorrow is the 11th of Sept and i hope everyone prays for the souls we lost in those buildings i feel so much sorrow for the familys of 9/11 Here is a good site to remember 9/11 Slingo i just cried thru the whole video. God Bless.
And now for some fun stuff look at this video its sooooooooooo funny and cute!!!

Omg i think it soooo funny it will make you laugh we all need to laugh well i got to go birthday party for the baby boy hugs kat

No comments: