Thursday, August 10, 2006


Hi look at my Swap yes Swap my hands have been itching to do a swap so i joined swap bot and started a swap. Me being a ex librarian like bookmarkers so i started a swap. The Swap will start Sept 5th you have till Aug 31st to sign up. You will have one partner to swap with. You will make one bookmark out of any craft has to be handmade and send it in a puffy. What is a puffy?? A puffy is a brown envelope that you stuff your goodies and mail them to your partner in swap. Please come and sign up and have fun you can sign up at http://www.swap-bot.com/ you must register and then look for my Craftypiggies Bookmark Swap and join. Please email me that you signed up and saw this at my blogg.. Your bookmarker has to be mailed before end of Sept. Wow 2 people signed up already. Once again it was hot today in Sc but it rained so it cooled it off a bit. Im going to leave you with this saying below heheh

No comments: