Thursday, August 23, 2007



Hi i made a few things and wanted to share with ya. First is a purse i made and then i made pincushions. The heat is real bad here i am hiding in house so i have been working on cleaning up my craft stuff and finishing projects. i love the lining.


Next i made pincushion they are running over my room lol






The attack of the pincushion they are fun to make ..i make them for my exchanges and swaps. Click here at craftsers for pincushions tutorials and pics. Im not sure you might have to sign up but hey its a great place for crafts you will love it. Im hooked. Well i got to get back to making my needlebook for a swap at swap bot and a pink and blue purse.. Have a good week!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I love those pincushions... is that an original pattern of yours?

I also love all your cute pictures and things, I may have to copy some of those, especially the pick ones, I love anything pink. Where do you get all of those?

I enjoyed looking at all the things you ahve made, I also like the bunny the little girl was holding, I'l love to make one of those too someday.

Can't wait to see what else you do.