Wednesday, November 22, 2006






Yep tomorrow is Turkey Day boy have i been busy making sweet potato pie, Pumkin and 2 strawberry cheesecake. My dinner starts at 7:00 pm because my kids work grocers and they are open so we are having late dinner instead a noon. Making two kinds of stuffing one cornbread the other stuffed apple raisin. And the rest of the sides to go .. We put up the tree and lights around the house we had a long day but it was fun. I hope tomorrow goes well we will seeee !!! I made a strawberry coaster i think it came out okay i hope. Its for one of my exchanges im doing with a group.



Im now working on a crochet dress potholder for a exchange in christmas colors will post when i finish it ..Well its a busy month its the holidays so im going to close for now.

No comments: